Top Social

3 Tips on Finding Confidence

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Secret. I struggle with confidence. It doesn't matter that I have a successful career, beautiful family, nice car or home. It doesn't matter. I still struggle. I constantly critique my body, my face, my decision and intelligence. 
  

I wish I could be thinner, smarter, and more decisive. As I get older, I try to actively coach myself to be more active in self love.


When I became a mother, displaying confidence and loving myself became even more important to me. I didn't want my son to see me not believing in myself... because I always want him to believe in himself. 

Here are a couple tips I use to reinforce my confidence.

1. Nerd out and buy a Journal: I bought a journal. I did. And every day I write at least one thing I love about myself, or one wonderful thing that I did, or great decision I made. Sure,I can also use it to write down the things I hope for, the things that worry me and everything I care about. But, it's key to include one thing I really just like about me.

2. Practice Yoga or Meditation: The act of clearing your mind can actually help you see more clearly. Precisely see yourself more clearly. 

3. Take (or have someone take) photo's of yourself: Selfies, posed pictures, professional or amateur... doesn't matter. Just document you. When you are 90 and all of you great grand "children/nieces/nephews" want to see pictures of you, you will have something lovely to share. Who cares if your hair, makeup or clothes aren't perfect. They will just want to see you. 


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Nice comments only, please!

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature