Top Social

New Favorite: VSCO Cam

Monday, March 7, 2016


I take a lot of pictures. A whole bunch. I want to start taking some videos too because who doesn't love to watch old home videos?! I digress....

There is a new app called VSCO cam. And by "new" I mean new to me. It looks like the company has been around since 2011. Per their website:

VSCO® is an art and technology company empowering people everywhere to create, discover, and connect. Our goal is to honor art and artist while fueling a worldwide creative movement through innovative tools and experimental projects.
Founded in 2011, VSCO is based in Oakland, CA with an office in New York City, NY.

This app lets you edit your photo's (and video's I believe) with some really beautiful new filters. There are new filter packs created by artists around the globe that you can purchase in app. You can easily upload your professional photo's on the website and edit through the app as well. There is a social aspect of the site in that you can "publish" your photo's for others to see. 

Honestly, I see this app giving Instagram a serious run for it's money. 

At the very least, I will now be using this as my primary photo-editing site. 

Check out their website here: http://vsco.co/
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Nice comments only, please!

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature