Top Social

The Look for Less

Friday, March 4, 2016


Madewell is, hands down, one of my absolute favorite brands. I actually visited one of their store locations for the FIRST TIME EVER over the holidays. Madewell just screams effortless classic style. Their clothes make you look crisp yet comfortable all at the same time. Like you are perfectly put together but didn't spend more than 10 minutes doing it. As a mom of an infant, that speaks volumes to me. The one thing that I really struggle with is the Madewell price as I'm sure many of you do. 

I took a look at their lookbook and challenged myself to dupe some of the styles featured. My go to spot for this was H&M. While they are exact matches, they are pretty darn close. You won't break the bank AND you will look effortlessly cool. 

xx

Madewell look: Here

H&M

Faux Suede Jacket: Here
Jeans: Here
Top: Here 
2 comments on "The Look for Less"
  1. They are definitely an exact match!! Lovely chic outfit too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kapinda! I think it is a great look to transition into warmer weather. PS - I love you blog :)

      Delete

Nice comments only, please!

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature