Top Social

My Skincare Routine

Monday, February 22, 2016

a | b | c | d | e | f | g

Now that I am over thirty, I am OBSESSED with making sure my skin looks good. Sleepless nights with an infant sure don't help that situation - but at least I am more focused on having a routine and sticking to it. 

When it comes to skincare, it's important to me that the products I am using aren't full of harmful chemicals. I think of skincare at the nourishing shield against the worlds toxins. So making sure that shield isn't full of the very chemicals that I am trying to shield it from, makes sense!

For the past three months have been all Ava Anderson, all the time. Now that we are in the thick of winter, I find Ava not nourishing enough. It just doesn't moisturize the way I need it to and leaves dry patches all over. 

While researching some all natural and harmful chemical-free products, I came across Acure. From the Acure website:

Acure Organics is a family owned and operated company founded on sustainable principles to provide the highest quality fair trade, natural and certified organic personal care products. Our products are created with great care and are a reflection of our values. Each of our products is free from animal testing, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, harmful preservatives and artificial colors. We travel the globe to find the most potent certified organic ingredients that meet our high standards of efficacy and purity. We thank you for sharing in our mission to have a positive impact on the world we live in.

I have been using the Acure products for about three weeks now (plus a couple Ava products and a Lavido eye cream) and I have been really liking them. I start with the cleanser and use it twice a day. Follow that with the toner, hyleronic acid and either the day or night cream and eye cream. Then, I exfoliate every other night. It leaves my skin soft, smooth and hydrated. 

Special Tip: No matter how much cream you put on your face - if you aren't drinking enough water, eating crap and not getting enough sleep...it really won't make a difference. Not one bit! So drink up, eat well and rest. 

What are the skincare products you can't live without??






Post Comment
Post a Comment

Nice comments only, please!

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature