Top Social

Must Have Baby Products for New Moms

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

So through this blog I want to make sure i'm not product slinging ALL OF THE TIME. But, let's face it. As parents, we buy products to aid in the care of our babies. We do. 

Anytime I speak about a product that I am being compensated for, the post will be labeled as an ad. None of these products are products that I have been paid to speak about. I simply love them!

1. Nose Frida filters - Critical piece of advice here. MAKE SURE you have a filter in your Frida AND that said filter is properly attached. I know from experience that you WILL in fact get a mouthfull of snots if it's not.

2. AvaKids Boo Boo stick - This is actually great for Mom and Baby. Simply rub the stick on irritated skin and it seems to magically disappear.

3. California Baby Sun Screen - During the summer I was a CRAZY person about sunscreen. The thought of my little boy's super soft pale skin getting burned was terrible. I love the California Baby sunscreen. It worked great and was harmful chemical free.

4. Honest Company Diaper Rash Cream - Again, love this stuff. It works, is a good thickness and helps any rash go away super fast. I've tried Ava, California Baby, and Seventh Generation - this one is the best.

5. AvaBaby massage cream - First, the scent of lavender is really divine. Not too strong at all. Bink loves after bath time when we put this lotion on. Super relaxing and so fresh smelling. Again, free of harmful chemicals.






Post Comment
Post a Comment

Nice comments only, please!

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature