Top Social

Smoothie of the Month: Mixed Berry Vanilla w/ Coco Water

Thursday, February 18, 2016
A | B | C
Every morning I start my day with a smoothie. I've been using the Vega protien powder for years. Trust me... this post isn't sponsored in any way by Vega! I'm not that important! I simply just love the taste and all of the nutrients are just a bonus. 

This combo here is the perfect blend to take you right into Spring! Just take one scoop of protein, a handful or two of the frozen berries and enough coconut water to cover it all and blend! If you want it thicker, add some ice!

My FAVE newest purchase is the magic bullet. It came with three cups with caps so I can blend, and take it in the car on the go. Honestly, its the most convenient thing for a working mom on the go.




Post Comment
Post a Comment

Nice comments only, please!

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature