Top Social

H. Schwarzenbach

Friday, February 10, 2012


On our very last day in Zurich I was actually quite exhausted. I had been in artic weather for about 7 days straight walking from sight to sight. I honestly just wanted to lay down and cuddle under a warm blanket. In other words, I was over it. I was, however, in Europe. And, no matter how cranky or childish I was being, I knew I needed to go out and enjoy the city.

I am so glad I did.

As we were walking through the streets wiping the cold flurries from our eyes, I walked past a shop with big glass windows filled with spices, tea, and dried fruit. I was intrigued. We walked inside and were greeted by an earthy, fruity smell and two warm smiling women.

This was one of the best shops I walked into in my entire trip. The walls were lined with coffee, tea, fruits, chocolates spices, chutney's and confections imported from all over the world. The shop women are delightful, helpful and kind. Mr. M and I opted for a lot of dried fruit and some fantastic green teas. The next time I am in Zurich, I will be sure to stop in to say hello and grab some amazing goods.
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Nice comments only, please!

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature