Top Social

Indoor Grilled Zucchini & Summer Squash

Friday, April 27, 2012

Don't you just love warm weather? The air smells so fresh and the scents of happy families cooking on the BBQ just wafts all about. But, what about us folks that don't have any outdoor space to grill? Mr. M and I were so blinded by the fabulous location of the condo, the floor to ceiling windows and great hardwood floors and completely missed the lack of any outdoor space. It really hit us when our Sunday Funday's were forever changed - WHAT NO BBQ?!

I needed to find a solution! How am I ever going to survive without my grilled veggies? Thankfully, Emeril already had a solution for me in the form of a stove top grill. I ran out, bought one and have been enjoying my indoor grilled food ever since.

Indoor Grilled Zucchini & Summer Squash

Ingredients:

1 Zucchini
1 Summer Squash
Salt
Pepper
Olive Oil

Directions:

1. Place stove top grill on the stove, turn the heat to medium and PAM the surface.
2. Wash an cut the zucchini lengthwise. 
3. Once grill is heated, place the veggies on the grill, drizzle with a small amount of olive oil and salt & pepper to taste.Cook for ten minutes, on each side.



4. Take them right off an enjoy!!





Post Comment
Post a Comment

Nice comments only, please!

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature